Helping the World GROW through Philanthropy and Film
GROW Awareness Agency was created to support groups and individuals making a positive difference in the world. We combine documentary filmmaking and grass-roots activism to support your philanthropic mission.
We aim to create a culture of collaboration between non-profits, businesses, schools, and artists who are actively engaged in philanthropy.
What We've Achieved
- Award-winning documentary projects covering topics including: education, homelessness, foster-care, disability, incarceration, animal rights, war, and mental health
- Recently worked as an educational facilitator and mentor in Watts, Los Angeles
- Currently collaborating with LA County Human Relations Commission to mentor gang-affiliated and incarcerated youth
- Currently collaborating with All Things Treatment to raise awareness and support for addiction and recovery
- Successfully created and implemented academic, art, and music based mentoring programs throughout Southern CA
- Created a collaborative partnership with Will.i.am's non-profit, i.am.angel foundation, supporting their educational initiatives in Boyle Heights, Los Angeles
- Commissioned to help write and edit the feature documentary, "Project 22," which raises awareness for the 22 American Veterans who commit suicide everyday
- Commissioned to create media campaign surrounding the RISE UP FOR HUMANITY youth movement in LA